As in previous years, keeping Coventry children and young people safe from harm firmly remains as one of the partnership's most important priorities.
The partnership now incorporates a range of organisations to support in keeping children and young people safe, including: Coventry City Council; Coventry Social Care Services; Coventry Youth Offending Team; NHS Coventry; Community Safety Teams; Police; Housing Associations; Probation; Coventry Youth Services and Education.
In the past year the priorities for the strategic partnership have been:
- Have fewer children and young people brought into care
- Have reduced offending and re-offending by children and young people
- Fewer children are victims of repeat abuse
- Have less harm caused by substance misuse to children and young people
- Children, young people and their families receive earlier interventions
- Fewer children are affected by domestic violence and abuse
In this section you will find information on the work taking place across the partnership to ensure that children of Coventry are kept safe. Please see the list of pages below: